Friday, September 21, 2007

Site News


I've been working on the new DLG site as of late. Some pretty cool stuff. Javascript, cascading style sheets, lots of bells and whistles...now I just have to come up with some content. ;p
Speaking of content, my comic coloring gallery is back online and is about as up to date as I can make it. Check it out. I'm dying to add some of the pages that I've colored for this project w/Bisley but I still have to keep it under wraps. But man, when the news breaks and I can start showing around some preview images (not to mention the video trailers, posters, soundtrack, etc), it's going to be everywhere!

Everyone will be sick of seeing all this Hellfire from me.

Hope and I are still sketching in between her dance classes and homework (yup, that's right folks, homework in kindergarten). Hopefully I'll get some of those scanned in this weekend.

Also, I've revamped the logo a bit for the second wave of DLG shirts to come out. Just in time for Halloween!

Sacriliciously yours,
c

No comments: