Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Christmas time is here...

As much as I love Halloween, Christmas still comes out on top as my favorite holiday.

I suppose it has more to do with how all of the things associated with Xmas make me feel like a kid again. I have so many great Christmas memories and now, being able to see it all new again through my daughter's eyes, is wonderful.

Speaking of wonderful, it's pretty much all melted now, but Mother Nature graced us with around 18in of snow a little over a week ago. I'm in the extreme minority around here but I love snow! Everything about it...even the shoveling. I'm hoping we'll see some more before the 25th.

In the world of DLG things have been progressing slowly. Very slowly, unfortunately. After Wizard World Chicago, work on Athena Voltaire kinda blew up and in still trying to keep the Bisley project moving, I had to put DLG to the side. Of course, none of these things affected my daughter's production. So I have a ton of new drawings from her to get posted up.
Also, we're still making plans...so 2007 is the year for Daddy's Little Ghoul!!

And hopefully I'll get the chance to post more before the 25th but if I don't, Merry Christanukkawanzaa and Joyous Yule to all and to all a good night!

Bah humbug!



No comments: