Friday, July 28, 2006

Wizard World Chicago

Well... a week from today I'll be in Chicago for the Wizard World Convention. Since DLG is still in it's infancy I won't have my own table in Artist's Alley this year but hope to make a big splash there next year.

I will, however, be in the Ape Entertainment Booth in the new "Small Press Area" for the majority of the show. I think they'll have scheduled signing times and stuff so look for me there and get a Daddy's Little Ghoul postcard or ask to see my sketchbook.

I'm also putting together a slide show of some of the pages that I've colored on my laptop. Hopefully I'll have some table space to set that up.

I decided against Cafepress.com. Yes they do black shirts now but they're not as customizable as I'd like and you have to open a new shop to do more than one black shirt design. Instead I'm going with Zazzle.com. I've already gotten my shirt from there and it is awesome! Great quality, great printing and great turn around time. I'll probably be wearing it to the show on Saturday, so look for it! ;)

You can order it here.

I know it's pretty steep to pay for a t-shirt but you won't be sorry.

If you do pick one up, be sure to drop me a line. Or if there are products that you would like to buy, let me know!

See you in Chicago!
-c

No comments: